Thursday 12 May 2011

This Dog Called Mimi


I have always told my friend that Mimi (that’s his dog’s name) is a disgrace to the Rottweiler’s generation. The dog hardly barks and is always just too scared. Make some unusual sounds in quick succession and Mimi is acting scared. In short, Mimi even snores at night and I am the one now watching over Mimi, not the usual thing of Dog watching over man. My friend and neighbour is out of town and he has pleaded that I watch over the dog for the next one week.

I envy people who go on walks with their dogs. It’s a status thing and they enjoy it. The dog also gets an opportunity to show off; barking at the slightest attempt to get close to it or ones constant gaze at it. Not Mimi. In short, Mimi would not bother herself. The last time we took it out; one bold dude got near the dog and said it’s just one of those local breeds that are well fed. I was embarrassed. My friend later told me that why he only takes the dog on a stroll only under the cover of darkness. The only time Mimi acts like a dog is when she’s having or grooming puppies. I hope Mimi gets to bark tonight. That’s if it’s not snoring. Is these the stuff Rottweilers are made of?

1 comment:

ajaolode said...

bring the mutt for a session in the dogmatix canine academy