Tuesday 10 May 2011

Kaduna Relaxes Curfew Again


The curfew hour has been relaxed again in Kaduna. From the days of the 24 hours curfew we have finally moved over to another phase. Until recently it was 6am to 6pm. Learnt the soldiers have been having fun with defaulters. I can give anything to stay with those soldiers and watch some ‘deaf’ pot-bellied Alhajis do some frog jumps. Very funny. Anyway, if and when the opportunity presents itself, I am sure to upload the pictures- maybe for some few hours before I pull it down. So keep reading! 

Back to the main gist - officially movement is now valid from 5am - 9pm. It’s just a one hour addition to the movement Okayed period. The Special Adviser to the Governor on Media Affairs, Mr. Reuben Buhari has been responsible for giving us the update. Methinks the curfew idea is a good one. Please keep it until after the inauguration ceremony. I can’t afford listening to news of some sharks waking up at night to find preys. By the way, is he Buhari’s relative? I didn’t say anything o. Ok, I said Sai Reuben Buhari.

No comments: